The more affluent a society becomes, several
The birthrate declines sharply, for as people
become wealthier, women prefer not to have children. The poorest
cultures have the greatest number of births because children take care
of their parents. In our new age of socialism, government has replaced
the family unit. Ask a girl under thirty in the United States if she
wants to have children today and you are likely to get the answer, “No.”
According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey, in
2014, 47.6% of women between age 15 and 44 had never had children, up
from 46.5% in 2012.
1. Joseph Campbell "Find the place inside where there's joy, and
the joy will burn out the pain."
2. Khalil Gibran "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest
souls. The massive characters are seared with scars."
3. Wayne Dyer "How people treat you is their karma; how you
react is yours."
4. Washington Irving "There is a sacredness in tears. They are
not the mark of weakness, but of power. They are messengers of
overwhelming grief and unspeakable love."
5. Mitch Albom "Death ends a life, not a relationship."
6. Helen Keller "Although the world is full of suffering, it is
also full of overcoming it."
7. Rose Kennedy "Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people
feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"
8. Emily Dickinson "Hope is the thing with feathers, that
perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never
stops at all."
9. Paul Boese "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does
enlarge the future."
10. Albert Einstein "Imagination is more important than
knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
11. Uknown "Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you,
but trusting them not to."
12. Samuel Beckett "Try again, fail again. Fail better."
13. Lewis Carroll "One of the deep secrets in life is that all
that is really worth doing is what we do for others."
14. Haniel Long "So much of what is best in us is bound up in
our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because
it measures our sense of loyalty."
15. Ralph Waldo Emerson "In order to learn the most important
lessons in life, one must each day surmount a fear."
16. Helen Keller "The best and most beautiful things in the
world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the
17. Mario Puzo The strength of a family, like the strength of
an army, is in its loyalty to each
the quality of being loyal to someone or
"her loyalty to her husband of 49 years"
a strong feeling
of support or allegiance.
plural noun: loyalties
"fights with in-laws are distressing because they cause divided
steadfastness, staunchness, trueheartedness, dependability,
grandparents never doubted each other's loyalty"
A) A child learns everything the hard way unless parents
get involved. Elmir believes having one child is the best way to
go, older brothers can be very abusive and badly effect a younger
Tip: Do not have children if you are not willing to be a
help to them over the long term. If you decide to have children, a decision that is
yours to make not anyone else, then do not abuse them either physically
or emotionally, i.e. create a loving family. Make every effort to educate them.
divorcing and remarrying here is one advantage:
Also a reminder for Hillary voters DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR DO
ILLEGAL DRUGS WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT.